Methylene Blue: Miracle Antidote For Poisonings And Overdoses

ivriblack Photo

2 years 25 Views

"Got bit by a rattlesnake or eat a poisonous mushroom and looking for an antidote? Look no further than the wonder-drug methylene blue – a medicinal blue dye that acts as an antidote for chemical poisoning and overdose."

Do not take Methylene Blue (anti-oxidant) with Chlorine Dioxide (pro-oxidant).

Methylene Blue stays in the body for about 5.25 hours while Chlorine Dioxide stays in the body for 90 minutes.