Got bit by a rattlesnake or eat a poisonous mushroom and looking for an antidote? Look no further than the wonder-drug methylene blue – a medicinal blue dye that acts as an antidote for chemical poisoning and overdose.https://www.endalldisease.com/methylene-blue-miracle-antidote-for-poisonings-and-overdoses/Do not take Methylene Blue (anti-oxidant) with Chlorine Dioxide (pro-oxidant).Methylene Blue stays in the body for about 5.25 hours while Chlorine Dioxide stays in the body for 90 minutes. - Default - 4072Ivriblack_5f3a3921ae6bd_5f3a39c652ad

Methylene Blue: Miracle Antidote For Poisonings And Overdoses

Methylene Blue: Miracle Antidote For Poisonings And Overdoses

ivriblack Photo
ivriblack
1 month
19 Views
Want to watch this again later?
Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Login
0 0
Category:
Description:

"Got bit by a rattlesnake or eat a poisonous mushroom and looking for an antidote? Look no further than the wonder-drug methylene blue – a medicinal blue dye that acts as an antidote for chemical poisoning and overdose."

https://www.endalldisease.com/methylene-blue-miracle-antidote-for-poisonings-and-overdoses/

Do not take Methylene Blue (anti-oxidant) with Chlorine Dioxide (pro-oxidant).

Methylene Blue stays in the body for about 5.25 hours while Chlorine Dioxide stays in the body for 90 minutes.

Comments:

Comment
Up Next Autoplay