Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad Poor Dad | Full Audiobook | one of the best financial education books for beginners Which teaches you all about Money and financial freedom. For 20years Rich Dad Poor Dad become the #1 Personal Finance book of all time... translated into dozens of languages and sold around the world. Rich Dad Poor Dad is Robert's story of growing up with two dads — his real father and the father of his best friend, his rich dad — and the ways in which both men shaped his thoughts about money and investing.
The book explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to be rich and explains the difference between working for money and having your money work for you.
Key Elements of This Book...
1. Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich
2. Challenges the belief that your house is an asset
3. Shows parents why they can't rely on the school system to teach their kids about money
4. Defines once and for all an asset and a liability
5.Teaches you what to teach your kids about money for their future financial success
00:15:06 Chapter 1 Rich don't work for money
01:29:00 Chapter 2 Why Teach Financial Literacy
02:10:10 Chapter 3 Mind your own business.
02:26:09 Chapter 4: The history of taxes and the power of the corporation
02:50:05 Chapter 5- The Rich Invent Money
03:40:16 Chapter-6 Work to learn, Don't work for money
04:11:50 Chapter-7 Overcoming Obstacles
04:50:30 Chapter-8 Getting started
05:41:02 Chapter-9 Still want more?
Here are something to do Almost ALL the financial mistakes that We make are listed in this book! This book shows how we, the majority of the people think, & that's why we remain poor all our life. All of us think of becoming rich, but do the same thing, practice the same financial activities that all the people around us are doing.
So how can we become rich by using money like the poor?
1. This book helps to find out HOW to use your money to make money for you. Read it again: HOW to use your MONEY to MAKE MONEY for you.
2. It just changes our financial viewpoint towards money.
3. It explains why poor people try to save money, whereas the rich INVEST.
4. It teaches you how to grow the financial habits of the rich, even when you are not making money.
5. Literally, it gives you freedom from MONEY!